RSS

Brown Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #166)

Nope, I'm still not done with my KK reviews so despite my crazy hectic schedule as of late, I'm squeezing in another one. So in the mean time, do bear with me ok guys 😉

I've come to know about this place via numerous social media posts so naturally that got me curious enough to walked from my then accommodation in Suria Sabah to said place located on the ground floor of Kinabalu Daya Hotel at Jalan Pantai (they're directly facing the Wisma Merdeka mall). The one and only Malaysian branch of a Thai originated franchise (for now) boast a number of bubble teas and coffees but what got my attention the most was their Nutella Choco Lava Taiwan Toast. I mean, I've heard about the taiwanese toast before but had never actually tried them. On top of that, I never tried them topped with tapioca pearls before either so I do admit that the combination threw me off a bit at the beginning. But as I digged in longer, I gradually grew to like the sweet snack. Granted, the toast plus the pearls might be a tad too sweet for me but when drizzled with the chocolate sauce, it somewhat elevated the taste. Oh and of course my visit will not be complete without a taste of their drinks so I tried out their Cocoa Latte and it was tasty but just okay in my humble opinion.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment