RSS

The Royal Coconut Imago (KK FoodieVenture #167)

I've always been a coconut lover so I've had my eyes for this particular kiosk located on the basement floor of Imago Shopping Mall (and their Jalan Pantai branch) for quite sometime now. Alas, I wasn't able to try them out before because I always got 'distracted' by 'other things' (that 'other things' usually involves bubble teas). But as I was passing them by this time around (their kiosk is directly facing Lucy's Kitchen) I finally gave in and obviously go for the au naturel Pandan Coconut drink, which was very refreshing. I was pretty impressed with their creative usage of the fruit (is it a fruit? Or a nut?) as they also have a pudding, milkshake and ice cream versions of the latter but that is for me to try on another visit.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment