RSS

KK Chick Station T1 Bundusan (KK FoodieVenture #162)

Another month came rolling in and we're still in the MCO period. Oh well... At least I do have a bunch of KK throwback posts that I haven't put out yet so here comes another one (sorry if I'm boring you guys) 😅

My partner and I had actually noticed this place when we were dining at the restaurant right next to theirs on the ground floor of T1 Bundusan, Penampang and decided to try them out a day later. It does intrigues me to see a place that mainly features chicken as their dish and was wondering whether it was possible to have an all-chicken menu. And after through said menu, I can see that they did just that. Except for a couple of add on vegetables dishes, the other items were definitely 'chicken inspired'. We had their Salted Egg Chicken and Curry Sauce Chicken Chop as our mains (with a separate order for their fragrance rice) and both were commendable and saporous. We also had their Lettuce (in oyster sauce I believe) and while it wasn't the best there is, it was still pretty tasty. It's a good place to dine in with friends and family, especially if you're not a red meat person as they do have lots of stuff for you to try.
















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment