RSS

Daily Fresh Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #164)

Now let us move on to the desserts and snacks portion of my most recent (and before MCO was activated again) KK trip. The first thing that I did after checking into my hotel at the Suria Sabah shopping mall, was to go down to the 3rd floor and went straight for this kiosk. I have no idea what happened to them but this local franchise was actually quite popular a few years back, with a couple of its branches being open in Tawau as well. Then they suddenly 'vanished' even though they were doing pretty okay (well... at least to me). So imagine my surprise to see them re-emerge (with a new look no less) the last time I went to KK. And to make an already long story short, I can't stop thinking about having them ever since. 

I scanned the menu and was glad to see some familiar favourites among them. So obviously I waste no time in ordering their Wafito Coco Deluxe waffle and some Cupcorn (the original version since I was not in the mood to add on any extra flavourings into them). Both were just like I've remembered them, delicious and creamy. I especially loved the combination of the crunchy chocolate waffle and its oozing peanut butter filling. I was also curious about their gelato selection but that is for me to try in the future.

Oh and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Lunar New Year. May the year of the ox brings us more joy and happiness, especially during these trying times. 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment