RSS

Daboba (KK FoodieVenture #171)

Wrapping things up for my most recent KK trip is this boba place that was high on my most wanted list (but missed out on them before due to 'other reasons'). Other than Tiger Sugar, I was most looking forward to try this big name boba franchise mostly because of its reputation. I mean, almost all of the reviews that I've seen or read named them as their top favourite for bubble tea drinks and when I was finally nearby (as me and my partner seldom drove by the far end of the Damai Plaza area, where this joint is) I obviously wasn't no time in doing so.

I'm well aware that their selling point is the Roasted Brown Sugar Pearl Fresh Milk but I just can't get over my chocoholic tastebud so I went instead for the 'coco' version of the latter. I was also surprised when my partner decided to order one for himself (as he is not exactly a bubble tea enthusiast) and tried their Brown Sugar Pearl Coco drink. I did took a sip at his drink and it was a tad sweeter than mine, which was surprising since mine was already quite sweet but richer in terms of taste. And did I think it was worth it? I would personally said yes since it was definitely yummy and is on top of my 'I-will-come-back-for-more' list but I still prefer Tiger Sugar over them though.












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment