RSS

TeaAroi (KK FoodieVenture #168)

My trip to KK will not be complete without me scouring for new bubble tea joints (and trust me, they're way more of those in KK than Tawau) so when I made my way to the Karamunsing Kompleks mall, I made a note to myself to stop by the lower ground floor of the place. You see, the last time I went to KK, I've actually managed to missed the Thai originated bubble tea kiosk altogether as I didn't even know that they were there at said time. 

So when I managed to locate the kiosk right in front of the SenQ store, I waste no time in trying out their Siam Cocoa 70% drink (because that was the first thing that caught my eyes as I quickly scanned the menu). Even from the drink's name you could probably guess that it will be a drink that has a strong chocolate taste and that was exactly what it was. I've even requested for a less sweet sugar level (and sans tapioca pearls) so obviously the choco taste will be stronger but I don't mind that one bit. In fact, as a self-proclaimed chocoholic, I absolutely love the drink.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment