RSS

Feng Cha Plaza 333 (KK FoodieVenture #170)

Initially I wasn't planning on stopping by this bubble tea store (just yet) but since I was already dining at the Kadazan-Dusun cuisine restaurant right in front of them (both are located on the right side & on the second lane of the Plaza 333 commercial area in Donggongon, Penampang) I might as well check them out.

Their main menu did not exactly have any chocolate flavoured bubble tea (sad I know) but I guess due to some sort of demand, they did have a Chocolate Cheese drink as well as the Rich Choco Ice Blended drink (as evident by the add on A4 paper menu on their menu stand outside of their shop). Now I'm not exactly fond of ice blended drinks but for some reason the picture  appeals to me so I decided to give the aforementioned a go. And guess what? It was actually very good. It tasted rich without being too sweet. No wonder they also had a 1 liter (yes, 1 liter) option for said drink. And I don't think I would mind ordering one again in the future.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment