RSS

SongTea (KK FoodieVenture #169)

Next on my KK bubble tea quest list is this one which is tucked away inside the City Mall at Jalan Lintas. And when I said 'tucked away' I really mean tucked away since me and my partner did not managed to find them the first time we tried. So during my solo visit to the mall (during my most recent trip to KK) I did some pretty 'extensive digging' on the internet beforehand and I finally found them on the ground floor of the mall. There are on the right side of the outer part of the mall, which is why we couldn't find them before.

Now let me just relay an incident that happened to me as I was ordering. I admit that my Chinese language skills is in dire need of some brush up but I can still understand when the girls manning the counter were making fun of me (while standing right in front of me) for replying in Malay when they asked for my order in Chinese. Rude much? But still, I decided to be the bigger person (yup, my love for bubble tea drinks know no bounds) and just ignored them and went ahead with my order of their 'Lead a poorer life than doggy coco wang cocoa cheese' drink. And yes, that is officially the longest name for a beverage that I've encountered thus far (and err.. the most profound I guess?). In all fairness, the cheese based drink is pretty yummy but tasted like any other choco cheese drink out there. But at least that funny looking mascot of theirs had managed to make me smile so that was something positive right?









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment