RSS

Kawan Kawan Food Centre EG Mall (KK FoodieVenture #181)

So the highlight of my most recent journey to KK has got to be to EG Mall, Inanam particularly its Kawan Kawan Food Centre at the ground floor level of said mall (it's pretty hard to miss since it is the first thing that you will see upon entry). Me and my husband were very impressed with the overall layout and huge spacing of the place. I mean, imagine an (almost) entire floor dedicated to food & beverages! Choices for food and drinks were abundant, making both of us spoilt for choice.

After looking around the area a couple of times (and making other people look at us 'suspiciously') we settled on several things. My husband went to the larger HK Seafood Restaurant stall for some Nasi Campur (aka Chap Fan - I refuse to name it Economy Rice because sometimes the price is nothing but 'economy'. But don't worry, the ones there were still pretty affordable) because he was hungrier than me. I on the other hand, am not interested in heavy duty food and decided to go to the Pak Mund Laksa stall instead and ordered some Asam Fishballs. It has a Penang style laksa soup which was nice and not too spicy. After that, I went to Teahee and ordered for myself a Lychee Peach Tea just because I saw them on our way in. Pretty refreshing I might add. But what I was most looking forward to try was the croquettes from the Tokyo Korokke stall. I have never in my life tried croquettes (much less a Japanese version) before so it was both an interesting and delicious experience. I've tried their Veggie and Curry Cheese variety and both were very yummy, with the former being my fave (only because the curry one tasted exactly like a currypuff).




HK Seafood Restaurant stall




Pak Mund Laksa stall




Teahee stall 




Tokyo Korokke stall







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment