RSS

QCC Baked Centre Point (KK FoodieVenture #179)

Ok so I'm back with some more KK reviews after I got distracted with work (again). This baked goods kiosk has caught my eyes since last year but this time around I was determined to give them a try. Although they do have other branches elsewhere, the one that I've been to is located on the ground floor level of Centre Point shopping mall, right in front of Grace One Sports store and not that far off from the main entrance area. 

Their assortment of cookies does looked enticing but since I'm more of a tart fan, I went with their Chocolate Tarts and Brownies Tarts instead. They are available in medium or large sizes (and if you buy them in sets, the 'cheaper' it gets - wow I actually rhyme!) but since I'm not that confident in finishing the large ones by myself since my husband was disinterested in having any, I chose the smaller but still appealing looking ones. Both tarts were solidly crusted and not overly sweet but my fave has got to be the chocolate variety, as it also tasted pretty rich. Will give their other pastries a go next time I happen to walk by the area again.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment