RSS

Tomyam House 1Borneo (Kk FoodieVenture #180)

Not to be confused with a local restaurant with the same name (and as far as I know, they're not related in any way), me and my husband were both pretty famished when we made our way to the lower ground floor of 1Borneo Hypermall and came upon this eatery. Yes, we pretty much judged the eatery by its crowd (because to our logic, the place must've done something right to gain such a number of patrons) and give their large selection of pre-cooked dishes a try. One thing that impresses me was that they do have Gon Lo Mien as one of their selections, as I rarely see such a thing. And the taste of said dish was not bad either. My husband was also pretty pleased with his Nasi Campur aka Chap Fan so all in all I'm glad that we made the right choice for choosing the place (meh, I'm pretty sure that we just got lucky instead)





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment