RSS

Ocean 36 (KK FoodieVenture #183)

Ok I never thought that I would say this (nor did I thought that it would be possible) but me and my husband had gotten lost trying to find this locally viral restaurant. And we even use Waze and all! So do take note my fellow foodies that if you are using Waze to go there, they did not actually pinned the right spot of said restaurant. Rather, you'll end up at another commercial area next to it, which itself is nowhere near the exact location. We had to ask the locals (yes, emphasising on the S) to finally be able to figure out the place which was at WK Commercial Centre, Penampang. Granted, we were driving on a rainy night so that is also another visual disadvantage on our part.

But little old me was quite impressed with the internal decor of the restaurant, when we finally arrived of course. True to all of those viral posts that I've seen, the place were decked out with blue lighted under the sea themed aquariums, which me and my husband found very interesting (especially the eel like fishes). Servers were also very friendly and welcoming which was nice. Their menu were mostly fusion Western so we'd ordered their Sambal Fried Rice, Grilled Salmon Steak with your choice of sides and some Garlic Breads. Needless to say, the night turned out well as the food were pretty tasty. I loved my salmon as it was fresh and nicely seasoned. The  expensive price that I've paid for it was definitely worth it. Oh and I do apologise beforehand for the blueish pictures below since I've taken them using my not-so-smartphone outdated camera. 















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment