RSS

Vanilla Crepe City Mall (KK FoodieVenture #182)

Well well.. I never knew that this crepe cake outlet is actually from a franchise that's originated in the Peninsular Malaysia when I first laid my eyes on them. Heck, they were even named the Largest Mille Crepe chain by the Malaysia Book of Records (yes, I have this habit of 'researching' before actuallly stepping foot inside any intended place). So with that impressive achievement, how can I not try them out right?

They actually opened 3 outlets in KK but the one that we've been to is the City Mall one (on the ground floor of said mall, facing the CCK Local supermarket). There was a promo of sorts going on during our visit, where if you buy 2 cakes, the 3rd one will be given at half price. So we picked out their La Milo, Midnight Choc and Choco Peanut flavours and all 3 were moist and not overly sweet. But for some reason I thought that the cakes doesn't differ much from each other when it comes to taste. Then again, it might just be my taste bud (I mean, I did bought an all choco themed cakes so that might be the reason as well) so do try them out for yourselves to see.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment