RSS

A&W Inanam (KK FoodieVenture #191)

So Happy Belated New Year & upcoming Chinese New Year guys. I admit that I've been procrastinating in updating this blog this whole time, but mainly because I was sick these past few weeks (and no, it's not the big C). And since it is going to be CNY tomorrow, I figured that I should be at least a little diligent as we're entering the rabbit year.

By the way, me and the hubby did had our annual KK end-of-the-year trip again last year so here are a couple of makan places that we'd managed to go to this time around (and since we were staying at The Klagan hotel again this year, there will be no new post on our accomodations - maybe next year). 

Man, the last time I probably had any A&W was when I was still in studying in uni in Selangor. I did remember that my faves when it comes to A&W were their Coney dogs and onion rings. So to relived those fond memories not too long ago (ahem), we went hunting for the newly opened KK branch at Golden Hill Commercial Centre in Inanam (they're on the front row of shops, near EG Mall). And as we made our way towards the front of the store, I was not the least bit surprised to find that I needed to join a pre-existing line to get into said eatery. However the line was moving quite swiftly when we were there so it wasn't a long wait at all. The fast food franchise occupied 2 floors but it still seems to be a bit small and crowded to me (but I didn't survey their upper floor so...).

When we finally get to order, we decided to order their Nasi Combo, Fish Sandwich, Chicken Coney, onion rings and some extra helpings of curly fries. Yes, all the standing had made my hubby extra hungry so it was mostly his orders on the table. The Coney dog was as tasty as I've remembered them but their onion rings were not as good though. But then again, lots of things can change during those years right? It was not as crispy as before and err... tasted pretty ordinary to me. But my hubby seems to be enjoying his lunch. His said that he likes the fried chicken as it has a curry taste and not too hot (at least to him). The fish sandwich unfortunately was just so-so. 
















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment