RSS

Chagee T2 @ Apas

You know what they say.. good things comes in three. Or so I said anyway since I have some time to post before muting myself again for God knows how long. 

I've recently came across a debate on Twitter (I still can't get use to the whole X thing) on the topic of Tealive vs Chagee. Personally I think it's a weird debate to begin with since both represents different types of beverages. And even though I'm a fan of bubble teas, even I have to admit that Tealive beverages are overly sweet most of the time; which is why I was so glad that a Chagee franchise suddenly popped up at the T2 @ Apas commercial area (yes, it's another one of those below-radar-franchises for us Tawaurians) after having sips of their drinks in KK . I've tasted their Tie Guan Yin Coconut Tea, Watermelon Jasmine Tea, Fresh Orange Jasmine Tea, Jasmine Peach Tea, Da Hong Pao Pure Tea and Yunnan Puer Pure Tea on different occasions (and even ordered some of those though Foodpanda) and as of now, the latter was my fave. I never thought that I would enjoy a plain (but premium tasting) tea than anything else on the menu. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2023)













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment