RSS

Regiustea Kubota Sentral

I don't know why I kept forgetting to post this out even though it was sitting in my laptop for quite sometime now (not to mention getting them 'lost' twice due to my previous phone problems) so here they are...

I was already familiar with the franchise (from my previous KK tastings) but was genuinely surprised to see them here in Tawau at the Kubota Sentral area, right in front of a Tealive branch no less (they're not exactly on top of our franchise wishlist but still..). Nevertheless I obviously tried out the Tawau version of their drinks, among them the Regius Choco Cheese (an obvious choice for me) and Perfume Berry Peach, which is fast becoming my mom's fave as my mom loves the fragrant after taste. I've also tried their Burnt Cheese Cake (not in the pictures) and it was tasty. Let's hope that they would be able to last longer here in Tawau since bubble tea stores seems to be (in the words of the great Taylor Swift) 'out-of-style' as of late. 

** Current status - Has been closed (as of March 2024)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment