RSS

Mini Bean

Since we're on the topic of visiting beverages places, here's another long overdued post that should've been posted earlier if not for my mountainous workload. 

Even though this place is more known for its soy based desserts such as soy beancurd (aka tofu fa)  and soy milk as well as smoothies and grass jelly desserts, it was their Jumbo Fruit Tea that made me come back several times to their place (which is located at Perdana Jaya Commercial area, visible from the nearby Bataras Hypermarket and right in front of a KFC branch) as the tea had a good mix of sweet and sour flavors that I like. And I did noticed that they have also expanded their menu to include food such as Thai Tomyam, Asam Laksa and Nyonya Curry Mee; something that I might like to try in the future.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2023)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment