RSS

Chicholic

Yup, this is my fifth post in a row and I'm just going to go at it until I ran out of free time (again - which might be sooner than later).

So I went to this local fast food eatery while sending my hubby to the Permai Polyclinics next door at Taman Megah Jaya, Jalan Tiku commercial area (no worries.. he just had the usual fever). He wasn't in the mood to eat anything heavy due to his health so we just went into this place so he can munched on something like the 8pc Chicken Mini Sausages and 5pc Chicken Tenders. It was pretty good, particularly the latter since I didn't think that it would be as big as it was (trust me, the chicken strips were not your typical KFC sized strips). And since I was famished at the time, I've ordered myself their Nasi Ayam Sos BBQ and it was okay. It was literally the same chicken but with a BBQ sauce topping. Also if you're not in the mood for fast food style chickens, then they do offer a variety of Curry Mee and Mee Sup should you're interested. Overall I would say, not bad for a new local fast food joint. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2023)















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment