RSS

The Pantry by October

I know that I had missed my chance to post about this place last October (for pun purposes) but better late than never I guess. I've read somewhere that the owner of this relaxing cafe right next to Rooms Hotel, Kubota Square is actually a Korean living here in Tawau so I guess it makes sense that the staff will 'Annyeonghaseyo' you at the door even though the menu items were that of fusion snacks and drinks. And my personal fave has got to be their Korean Street Toast, as I have had them a couple of times already. It's a simple and delicious toast, just the way I like them. I've also had their Black Sesame Sauce Chicken Sandwich and Brownies and they were lovely. And although the G-Dragon Juice were not named after the Kpop icon himself (it was more of a creative spin to their dragonfruit + peach juice), it was still a tasty and freshing drink to have in a cozy cafe setting. Oh and that beautiful mural inside the cafe was also drawn by the owner himself. Pretty talented guy I must say.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2023)














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment