RSS

Bibiq Corner Kubota Sentral

It's been hectic at work these days but thankfully I managed to squeeze sometime for an update or two. 

The funny thing about this place is that I have been to their second branch at Balung (not the one beside Tawau Airport as that's their main branch) but before I could upload the post, apparently their had moved to a new spot at Kubota Sentral, Jalan Chong Thien Vun (they occupied the former coffee cafe in front of Acteasan). The food is similar to that of the main branch but taste wise I prefer the original (obviously). We've tried their Nasi Goreng Payau, Nasi Goreng Sup Payau, Nasi Goreng Ayam Bakar and some snacks like Fried Popia and Tauhu Begedil and everything were quite good actually. It's just that I personally prefer the food at their original restaurant. But for convenience, you can now go to the more centralized location rather than go all the way to the airport just so you can eat their Payau food. 

** Current status - Still in business (as of September 2026) 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment