RSS

Baskin Robbins Imago (KK FoodieVenture #105)

Dubbed as one of my ‘happy places’ in KK, this ice-cream joint never seem to let me down when it comes to their offerings. So when I was walking past their Imago kiosk (as oppose to the other branches that we’ve been to) and caught sight of their latest ongoing promotion (see below ad) , I pretty much made a pit stop there and then. Also, their inviting looking seating was something that me and my partner really needed after spending some time circling the mall like sharks. We shared a Chocolate Boat (said promotional item of the month) between us and it was refreshing and simply addictive. Here’s to hoping that one day a franchise of this marvellous ice-cream will eventually made its way to the east coast as well.   








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment