RSS

G Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #103)

Since we’re staying at the Gaya Centre Hotel and my mom is a morning person (specifically a morning person that requires an early breakfast to boot) I’ve decided to include the hotel’s breakfast buffet onto our room price when I booked via Agoda.com. The hotel actually has a lounge (appropriately named the G Lounge) for a more relaxed drink on the ground floor while the main eatery is on the 4th floor.

The breakfast that we had were pretty sufficient, with a sizeable choice of food, (very) swift refillings and (an even swifter) cleaning of your tables. I do appreciate the staff being fast on their feet and all but it can get a tad annoying especially when they picked up your plate right after you’d barely finished your meal. Daily variety of their main dishes might be on the limited side (there were Fried Rice, Fried Noodles and vegetables prepared throughout our entire stay) but at least they did try to alternate the cooking style of said dishes each day. But do be warned though that they do impose a RM50 penalty should you waste their buffet food. And I don’t blame them since I did saw a few tourists (from that country) that has this habit of taking big portions of food that they later decide might not be worthy of their bellies and just leave them on their tables as if nothing happens. But overall, I personally think that it is still worth the extra price that I’ve paid for their breakfast; no major complaints there.














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment