RSS

Ochado Imago (KK FoodieVenture #106)

I’m probably one of only a handful of people that did not fancy drinking milk tea that much. I mean, I still try them from time to time but no place has really made me a full-fledge fan (yet). So usually whenever I pass by this kiosk (or its Suria Sabah counterpart) I would just ignore them in favour of other things. Well, that is of course until they’d include a variety of delicious looking onigiri (Japanese rice balls) into the mix; which is a good move on their part since this can attract the attention of non milk tea enthusiast such as moi. I’ve tried 3 different types of onigiri so far which was the Ebikko, Katsuobushi and Black Pepper Chicken Floss fillings. Man, I loved the Ebikko onigiri so much that I’ve bought them twice. But the other 2 flavours were just so-so to me. My tongue just couldn’t seem to comprehend the taste of flakes/floss, mayonnaise and rice all at the same time. My partner had a bite and decided that he did not like the dry, crunchy seaweed wrapping but I personally can’t get enough of them.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment