RSS

Nur Balqis Restoran (KK FoodieVenture #117)

Okay, so here are some ‘advertisements’ before I continued on with my hotel-hopping reviews. Right after checking into our first accommodation, me and my partner had to run to 1Borneo Hypermall to meet up with some colleagues. But since we arrived earlier than expected (and famished beyond words), we decided to go to the lower ground floor for some food. My partner was attracted to the pre-cooked food being displayed in this Indian Muslim restaurant so I said why not try them out. The Nasi Campur that my partner had was pretty tasty (according to ‘empunya badan’) while the Nasi Briyani Ayam Goreng that I had was simply marvellous, complete with a generously big chicken thigh to boot. Definitely one of the best Nasi Briyani that I’ve had in recent years. I’ve also spotted quite a number of nearby UMS students dining in as well so that shows that apart from delicious food, the prices were also pretty reasonable (as any respected undergraduates or even graduates would understand 😉). 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment