RSS

Macao Imperial Tea Imago (KK FoodieVenture #121)

No joke y’all… I had actually passed by them so many times before on the 2nd floor of Imago (and even took some selfies with their cute giant teddy bears) but never once did I notice that it was actually a kiosk selling bubble teas (I know… I’m slow as hell). But you know what they say… better late than never right? So after looking through their menu (which was surprisingly not as extensive as I’d thought it would be) I chose their Cocoa Milk tea and it was just okay for me. Not too bad but nothing too distinguishing about it either. I was tempted to try out their then promotional items (which was a slew of flavoured soy milks I believe) but decided otherwise. Oh well, there’s always next time.    




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment