RSS

Outward Vacay: KK Times Square Hotel (Version 2.0)

Well guys, the end of 2019 is approaching and so are my reviews on my annual end-of-the-year trip to KK. And yes, I do realized that I’ve been to KK quite a lot this year (mostly unexpected I can assure you 😉) but apparently there are still more for me to discover and review (as proven when my hotel-hopping syndrome came back with a vengeance; as you will see in the next couple of posts).

Now onto my first hotel yes? Since I’ve actually been to this hotel before, I will not be commenting much on said hotel but rather the room that I’ve stayed in. Now why I’m highlighting the room instead is because I was pleasantly surprise by the difference between their existing rooms and the newly renovated rooms. The family room that we had recently was a far cry from their usual Deluxe Rooms (click HERE for my previous review) and we’re loving every minute of staying there. The semi-apartment concept room consist of very comfortable double king beds (well, it is a family room) and an open kitchen area (plus an island to hang out) which were equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, toaster, eating utensils and a sink (but not a stove for some real cooking I’m afraid). But what I’m really impressed with was their really spacious shower area, his and hers sinks & bathtub, as well as the strategically placed internal cupboard for dressing within the shower/ bathroom area. Definitely a step up from their other in-need-of-refurbishment older rooms. Also, these rooms are located in a separate lift (next door to their original main lift) so I would guess that the family rooms had only recently became available hence the relatively new and modern accommodation.

All in all…

Type – Family Room
Room – 5/5 (highly recommended for you guys to try even if you’re not in ‘family’ mode)
Price – 4/5 (very affordable for what you’re getting)
Service – 4/5 (way better than before – the receptionist is friendlier this time around)
D̩cor Р5/5 (very practical and modern РI like it)
Facilities – 4/5 (everything is still fairly new so I’m good)
Location – 5/5 (it can’t get any better than waking up beside the Imago right?)










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment