RSS

Burger King Imago (KK FoodieVenture #118)

I know this is my third post on this fast food franchise (click HERE and HERE for my previous posts) but I simply can’t get enough of them. Or more accurately, their Onion Rings of course. I have always been a fan of the latter so it was a no brainer for me to drag bring my partner to their Imago branch as well (if you’re wondering, they’re at the lower ground floor of said mall). As my primary focus was for their Onion Rings (which was satisfying as always by the way), I decided to have something ‘lighter’ for my combo meal set which was the Mushroom Veggie Burger. My partner obviously decided not to follow my lead and instead choose their Supreme Nacho Deluxe Tendercrisp set. Both burgers were super yummy and accompanied with a serving of (bigger than normal) fries; which my partner found amusing for some reason. They do however have cut down on the free flow of ketchup and chilli sauces so you’re given a limited supply of those at the counter and that’s it. Or is it always been like that? 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment