RSS

Gong Cha Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #120)

Now let us move on to some bubble tea action before we continued our journey with my other hotel-hopping activities okay? During my previous visit to the Damn Good Burger joint at Jalan Dewan, I did notice this well-known bubble tea shop right next to them. But I was a bit reluctant to walk all the way there again just so I could get my hands on their beverages so I was so happy when I found out that they did in fact had opened a kiosk on the lower ground floor of the Suria Sabah mall. It was pretty obvious that I was going to taste their GCS Chocolate Milk and you know what, I absolutely loved it. It was both rich and creamy and definitely one of the better ones out there. 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment