RSS

Grand Castella Imago (KK FoodieVenture #119)

I’ve always been a huge fan of the Taiwanese castella cakes so finding out that this Taipei originated franchise is also available on the lower ground floor of Imago (they’re directly facing Everrise supermarket) delights me. Although I initially wanted to taste their jiggly offerings, I was somehow attracted to their other, non-castella cakes instead, namely their Chocolate Lava Cake. So I ended up with said cake instead and it was not disappointing at all. The cake was moist enough to be cut into but the chocolate lava was gooier than runny. Well, not a big problem for me since I ended up finishing it anyway. I’m planning on trying out their actual castella cake in the future so stay tuned guys.  




*They also serve beverages and soft buns



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment