RSS

Ichizo Ramen (KK FoodieVenture #157)

Since my first taste of some real ramen turns out to be quite positive, I've decided to give another ramen specialty store a go. This time around it was the Ichizo Ramen on the 1st floor of Suria Sabah (right by the entrance to the Food Hall) and personally, I had an even better experience here than before. 

For one, the staff were much more welcoming & patient than previously mentioned eatery so that was definitely a plus. And not only did they had more choices when it comes to said dish, the ramen of my choice (which was the Chicken Ramen) was also superbly taste. The ramen there is definitely more flavourful and might suit the local palate better than its competitor. I was also eager to try out their Chicken Gyoza for the first time (it was supposed to be my second time had the previous place did not look down on me) and even though it came out slightly peculiar looking to me (later on I found out that it was because of the dried frying oil, for which I eventually came to love) it was definitely delicious. It was tasty and juicy without being too greasy which was just fantastic. Oh and I forgot to mentioned; since the last time that I've ordered a ramen came out without nori (seaweed sheets), this is around I made sure that I've ordered some as my add on. It turns out that it wasn't actually necessary as this dish actually included nori within their bowl of ramen. Oh well.. More for me then (and I'm not complaining)..






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment