RSS

Hello Stranger Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #161)

There was no specific reason why I choose to dine in this particular eatery during my most recent KK trip. I remembered just walking along the quiet The Walk Riverson area and their name got my attention ("why Hello to you to stranger😅") as I've entered the mall (they're located on the ground floor, not that far off from the main entrance & also accessible from the open-aired area within said mall). It was almost noon and since I woke up late that day, I was open to having a somewhat heavier brunch. Plus, my partner was not around yet at that time so I was hoping to find a cosy, quiet place to eat so the eatery most definitely fit the relaxing vibe that I was going for.

I've gone through their menu and was already expecting a mostly fusion dishes list (which they did) so I've chosen their Thai Tomyam Fried Rice as my meal. It came out very simple and with a scrumptious taste but nothing too special I'm afraid. And my initial request for Chamomile Tea had to be shot down due to the drink being out of stock (I think I was there a day after the New Year's so it was understandable) so I had their Earl Grey tea instead, which was nice to have in a mellow environment such as their's (I'm just loving the bookshelf decor by the way).








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment