RSS

Seoul Food Express (KK FoodieVenture #158)

So since we're still within the East Asian region themed here, here's a Korean eatery that I've been to while I was walking around by myself in the Centre Point shopping mall. It was lunchtime and I was reminiscing about how I used to frequent the basement floor food court of the aforementioned mall when I spotted this new Korean stall. Well, at least it was new to me since it wasn't there when I went to KK the last time (not that I've noticed at least). 

I was very impressed with their somewhat extensive Korean food choices and affordable pricing. As my stomach wasn't ready for something heavy just yet (because I was snacking throughout the morning - a bad habit, I know) I decided to try their Vegetable Gimbap and Kimchi Pancake. The latter had been on my wish list ever since I'm into all things Kpop lately (ahem) and I'm happy to say that I absolutely loved the said dish. It might be a tad oily but the taste was just nice. The gimbap however was just so-so and I do need to highlight that portioning for both food were also 'just nice' for a non-famished person. Well, you get what you paid I guess.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment