RSS

Indo-Taste (KK FoodieVenture #160)

On several occasions (usually during 'strategic' timings of the day - if you know what I mean 😉) I would think back at the Indo-Taste food that I've once had before they decided to move to KK and found myself missing them. I mean, it's hard to find delicious and somewhat authentic Indonesian cuisine these days so because of that, I'd managed to locate their current eatery (which was within the T1 Bundusan commercial area in Penampang - don't worry, you'll spot them in no time since they're located on the ground floor and the area is not that big) and practically dragged my partner there for lunch, with the help of Mr. Waze.

What I do notice right off the bat when I entered their KK establishment was the pretty decor. It was nice to see that they're willing to fork out some dough for the decor due to stiffer competition in KK (because their previous Tawau restaurants were fairly simple looking). Plus, their food tasted exactly like I've remembered them, which was great. I've ordered their Nasi Racik Sate Ayam while my partner had their Nasi Ikan Bolu Bakar Bumbu Rica and both were delicious, although my partner said that his fish's sambal was spicier than he'd previously anticipated . What was more surprising was that their staff actually remembered me! Apparently the owner had uprooted not just the eatery to KK but their main staff as well so it was no surprise to see such familiar, friendly faces there. And honestly I'm touched that they do remember their former customers.













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment