RSS

Iztanburg (KK FoodieVenture #212)

I must say that I'm highly impressed with this particular eatery for their very reasonably priced (or dare I say quite cheap) food & large portioning. My hubby was the one who's eager to try them out (he even suggested it) since he is a big fan of burgers. We went to the Pavilion Bundusan commercial area at Penampang (at the backside row of said area) and discovered that (unsurprisingly) the place was packed with people. We'd managed to get a table after waiting for around 15 minutes or so and my hubby proceeded to order one of their infamous 'dulang' dishes, the Nasi Cheesy Wings Combo and it was pretty tasteful. I don't have the stomach to chow down on such a portion so I'd gone for the modest Roti John Crispy Chicken instead. It was like any other roti john out there so not so much to comment about. But if you want to eat fast food that are cheap, with large portioning and decently tasting, than this place is for you. 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment