RSS

The 1985 Coffee & The Living Room (KK FoodieVenture #213)

Now it wouldn't be right for me not to stop by at least one or two cafes before going back to Tawau and because of that, I'd visited this place (specifically on the 1st floor level of Plaza 333, Jalan Kobusak - on the front side lot). Mind you, it was only after me and my hubby had finished our brunch that we realized that the cafe is actually divided into to different shops (and even though they're on the same floor, they're not side by side - rather, there's a vacant shop in the middle of them). 

The one that we went (I assumed) was their more laid-back coffee cafe (instead of the diner like setting) and I loved the ambience. We'd ordered their Hearty Scramble Egg set, Beef Lasagna (a first for my hubby) and Premium Dark Chocolate Cake with some drinks. A huge standout has got to be their lasagna, since my hubby (who's not a pasta fan at all) was raving about it. Others were good as well and pretty tasty. 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment