RSS

Rotiboy Imago (KK FoodieVenture #202)

My KK-Sandakan posts onwards will be as short as possible, or so I say anyway (since I have quite a number of them pending from way back in Dec - yup, Taylor Swift would be proud with my pun). 

First up is the renown Mexican Bun (aka coffee bun) brand that has finally made its way to Sabah via Imago Shopping Mall (they're located on the Lower Ground floor, nearest to a branch of Nyonya House - which I will also talked about on a later post). Though familiar with it, I never tried them out during my time in the Peninsula Malaysia. And of course the ever present line in front of said kiosk piqued my interest as well so I've tried their original 'rotiboy' (there are supposedly other flavours but non were available during my stop) and they were indeed airy and yummy especially when they're fresh off the oven and are still piping hot. But to say that it was different from any other coffee bun out there.. well, I guess that depends on ones taste buds isn't it? 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment