RSS

Meet Coffee Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #203)

I always loved a coffee cafe's ambience and that pretty much what drives me (okay, so specifically my hubby is the one that does all the driving) to locate this cafe, even though it was way out of my usual route (they're situated at Hai Ou Light Industrial area within Kolombong, Jalan Tuaran). The very Instagrammable two floored cafe is definitely suitable place for hanging out. We'd ordered some light snacks since we had a heavy breakfast before that, such as their Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Fried Wedges and some Hot Chocolate and Caramel Macchiato. Everything was nice and tasty but nothing note worthy I'm afraid in terms of their food. But it was definitely a great place to take selfies as it was stylishly designed for just that (I guess). 

















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment