RSS

Burger King Centre Point (KK FoodieVenture #50)

I’m actually a bit amused when I first saw the franchise being open at Centre Point Shopping Mall around two years back. Burger King has actually opened several years before at the same mall, ironically only a few stores away from its current location on the ground floor of the latter (right next to the Queen’s Department Store).  But when you love something, it will eventually come back to you right and BK just proves that.

My personal favourite (as evident in my previous post of another one of their franchise in Damai Plaza) has always been their Onion Rings. I mean, I still cannot find a decent onion ring anywhere except at BK. There are a couple that came pretty close but taste wise they’re still among the best. Other than that, me and my dear partner also opted to try out their BK Singles Black Pepper set (the black pepper sauce was not too overpowering which was good) and their BK Singles BBQ Beefacon (my partner love the beef patty but is not that thrilled with the bacon strips unfortunately) this time around. I was pretty happy to see that their fries has somewhat ‘grown’ a bit and was a bit crunchy to munch on. Definitely a plus in my books.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment