RSS

Damn Good Burger Lorong Dewan (KK FoodieVenture #110)

For some reason, this burger joint kept popping up on my social media radar every now and then so I’ve managed to convince my burger-loving partner to finally gave them a go during our most recent KK trip. Plus, we were staying nearby so it was a now-or-never types of situation (well, at least for me since I’m in the mood to walk). They’re located within the laid-back streets of Lorong Dewan (also known as the Australian Place), right at the foot of the Signal Hill. 

As we’ve entered the rather small eatery, the friendly cashier did explained a bit about their ongoing promotions and stuff so we decided to try out their combo meals for both the Chicken Burger and Beef Burger. And since we’re planning on enjoying a stroll at the Gaya Street Night Food Market afterwards (translation = more food to consume later) we made the ‘hard choice’ of not being adventures (by ordering their double or triple patties burger instead). Needless to say, both burgers were really juicy and satisfying, to the point that my partner was tempted to have another go at them. But personally speaking, I do prefer their DGB Fries though since it was crunchy and well seasoned; kind of reminds me of my all-time favourite the McD’s Twister Fries. The joint also has a few other branches all over KK (including an upcoming one at Imago mall) so do try them out if you’re in the area. 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment