RSS

Aishah Kitchen Vietnamese Restaurant (KK FoodieVenture #196)

I was looking through a few FB pages that promotes various eateries in and around KK (and simultaneously noticed that there are A LOT of new cafes mushrooming everywhere in KK) when I found out about this place. I mean, Vietnamese restaurants are rare as compared to Thai restaurants. So off we went to find said restaurant, which is located at the far end of Lintas Jaya Uptownship, Kepayan (an area that is not that familiar to both me and my husband - at least we got to discover a new place this time around). Mind you, the place is very popular so we were somewhat lucky to get a table inside their limited spacing eatery as we'd arrived. Some other patrons even willingly waited outside of the premise for available tables and the owner (the lovely Aishah I presume) even served them with free teas as they're waiting. 

I don't know whether the cook is actually Vietnamese or not but the food seems legit (but then again I don't exactly had that much experience with Vietnamese food apart from Peppermint so...). We'd ordered their Chili Crab with Bread, Stir Fried Cockles and Greatest Fried Chicken Noodles for lunch and all of them were delicious. My husband is a bit picky when it comes to seafood so him being happy with his dishes were pretty much an indirect thumbs up from him. I also can't resist ordering their Banh Flan (caramel pudding) for dessert and it was just soft and refreshing. It is no wonder that the place is highly recommended by all. Hopefully they can keep up the quality of their food in the long run.















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment