RSS

Nasi Anje 1 Imago (KK FoodieVenture #192)


I have read about the name Nasi Anje in passing from other posts before so when me and my husband were checking out the 2nd floor food court of Imago Shopping Mall (also known as Food Street) for any new vendors, we were delighted to see the Nasi Anje 1 stall in operation. From what I can gather from my internet sleuthing, the stall originally opened a shop somewhere in Inanam Sentral before branching out to KK. 

The name of their dishes amuses both of us so we ended up ordering their Nasi Anje Single set and Kahwin set (one guess which one was my pick 😆). Obviously the single set refers to the single fried chicken, with the rice drenched in curry sauce plus a side of sambal. The only differences with my dish were the choice of chickens; one fried chicken plus one curry chicken. In all honesty, the fried chicken was just ordinary tasting but I do think that their selling point were the curry sauce and sambal. Having both of them together definitely elevated my dining experience of said dish even more. We also had a helping of their Sayur Sutera as a side order and even though the portion was quite generous, it was just so-so in taste in my opinion. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment