RSS

Osbel Centre Point (KK FoodieVenture #195)

Although I have intended to drop by this beverage cafe (located on the lower ground floor of Centre Point shopping mall, right next to the side entrance's stairs) and sample some of their cakes and pastries, it was quite unfortunate that I always seems to be full in the stomach whenever I walked past them. And I'm also not too sure whether the bakery that occupied the front part of the shop (called Mr Bread - which again... I had no idea whether they're related to the now-closed bakery at Jalan Gaya of the same name) are from the same company as the latter, but the 'merger' did intrigued me as you can munched on some buns instead of cakes with your drinks.

But since I'm still very curious about the blueish looking place, I decided to try one of their drinks and had ordered their Refeshing Fruits Green Tea (yup, I surprised myself when I did not pick drinks from their choco selection instead) and it was err.. refreshing indeed and quite generous in terms of portioning. I'll be updating you guys with new pics in the future since I have every intention to go back and try some other stuff from them.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment