RSS

Cinnamonkins (KK FoodieVenture #194)

As I've mentioned in my previous post, my confusion with the ITCC Penampang Mall does not end at the aforementioned eatery. A buddy of mine was hyping this particular cinnamon roll specialty shop so much on his posts that I just had to try them out as well. Unfortunately for me and my hubby, it took us around 15 minutes (no joke) to finally figured out their exact location (which was at the backside of the 1st floor shops, on the same row as the Majlis Datuk-Datuk Sabah office/conference room) after circling the same floor a few times. 

Since I had never tried an actual cinnamon roll before, the size of the bun took me by surprise. Though available choices were quite limited when we were there (apparently some other customers had pre-ordered boxes upon boxes of said rolls to go) I was satisfied with my Hershey's Chocolate and Oreo choices of rolls. Both were just fluffy and surprisingly not overly sweet which was good. Definitely worth the minor 'disagreement' that me and my hubby had over directions to the store 😅








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment