RSS

Kiss My Bowl ITCC (KK FoodieVenture #193)

It was mainly because me and my hubby had parked directly facing this eatery that I'd managed to finally tried them out. I had intended to try them out before but I never seemed to be able to spot them (a recurring experience within this particular mall I assure you - as seen in my next post as well). It never occurred to me that they're actually sharing an entrance with the ITCC Manhattan Suites on the back side of the ITCC Penampang Mall at Jalan Pintas.

But we entered yet another confusion as we made our way into the cozy fusion eatery (see what I did there?) as their menu were entirely online. Nothing new of course but still hard to master, especially for someone with (very) basic IT skills such as yours truly. Thankfully we'd managed to soldiered on and made our order (after a good 20 minutes at least) of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl, Korean Toast, Mini Chocolate Indulgence Cake and some tea drinks. I was still quite full from a hefty breakfast before that so downing the sizeable Korean Toast was pretty challenging. But nevertheless it was pretty delicious and succulent. My hubby seems to enjoy his rice dish as well and their mini cake was just lovely and tasty. Overall, a very good first experience for us.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment