RSS

Cha Qian Sui Lintas Square (KK FoodieVenture #143)

It would be wrong for me to go to KK and not have my little boba adventure. So since we found ourselves in Lintas Square one day (well, actually quite a few days to be exact) I decided to give this particular bubble milk tea franchise a go (they’re located on the front row of the commercial area, visible from the main road). Although initially I’m not that familiar with its name but research (aka Google) shows that they did have quite a number of branches in Malaysia. So I do have high hopes for its drinks but like all things ‘high hopes’ in my books, I usually ended up disappointed yet again. The Brown Sugar Boba Hershey’s Chocolate that I’ve had was actually visually appealing (and with an even appealing name/ingredients to boot) but tasted very bland if not for its flavourful tapioca pearls. Or maybe that was their intention to begin with? Either way I’m still curious about this brand so I’ll probably give their other drinks a try in the future. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment