RSS

Pezzo Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #151)

It’s funny how for years I passed by numerous Pezzo joints and not once have I thought to try them out. But after a close colleague of mine came back from KK fairly recently and seems to be raving about this pizza franchise, I felt that I might be missing out on them so we gave their Suria Sabah branch a visit (located on the lower ground floor of said mall). What I like about this pizza place are the affordable pricing and that you can buy your pre-cooked pizza of choice individually so you can mix and match them however you like. Mind you, I initially thought that they did not looked that appealing (hence the reason why I never tried them before). But my partner (being the lover of all things fast food) decided to take the 6 slices discount offer and we ended up with their Pepperoni Party, BBQ Meaty Beef, Big Daddy, Hola Hawaiian, Carbonara Chicken and Pepperoni Party Chicken pizzas. The good thing about it was that the pizzas were very delicious and surprisingly crisply crusted, proving that looks can indeed be deceiving. The bad news however was that we underestimated the size of the slices that it was a huge pain in the butt for both of us to finish all of the pizzas at one seating. Lesson learned folks… lesson learned.   






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment