RSS

Kaya Kopitiam (KK FoodieVenture #149)

While doing a sweep of my KK foodie materials in my laptop recently, I discovered that I actually neglected to post about this cafĂ© so here’s a review of said place that happened before my current trip to KK.

I have read some unfavourable reviews from previous customers of this eatery and it did stop me from setting foot inside their premise. But due to the lack of options for eateries within the departure area at Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) (they’re located right in front of Departure Hall A5) and because my partner was bored with Marrybrown, we finally decided to try them for ourselves. Service was somewhat dismissive but prompt, with them calling out for our orders within minutes. Taste wise, it did not tasted as bad as I’ve heard it would be. In fact, I actually enjoyed my crisp Choco Peanut Thick Toast probably because I personally like my toast slightly charred anyway. My partner ordered their Nasi Lemak Ayam and even he said that it was quite okay so I guess we got lucky?  







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment