RSS

The Whale Tea (KK FoodieVenture #153)

Okay so what’s the deal with bubble tea franchises being so fascinated with whales (or any other animals for that matter) nowadays? I mean, there seems to be at least 2 other boba places that are using the mammal as their mascot as well (click HERE and HERE to see my previous posts). Nevertheless, it got me curious and a bit eager to see whether or not they were any differences between the brands and I must say that it does. The drink that I’ve ordered was the Coco Milk and it was just okay at best (as compared to one of the brands mentioned). The tapioca pearls were sweet and chewy but the milk itself was just so-so. My partner was more interested in their soft served and have a go at their Golden Coco Gelato. Despite the very yummy look, the gelato tasted more like a charcoal soft served rather than anything chocolate-y (or did they really gave us a charcoal gelato instead?). Also, once out of the air-conditioned waiting area, the gelato melted at lightning speed so you do need to eat them up as soon as you can (or end up a mess like my partner did – not that I did not enjoy watching him getting all frantic and messy like that for once 😏). 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment