RSS

Jengs's Homemade Brownies (KK FoodieVenture #147)

It has been a while since me and my partner went strolling around the Palm Square floor within Centre Point shopping mall (they’re on the 4th floor) as it was one of our favourite places to hangout pre-Imago (and other newer malls) days. We discovered that they currently have this little (and may be permanent) bazaar going on next to the Secret Recipe eatery, with a number of local items being sold. One of the stores that interest me is this brownies selling place. Freshly made everyday by local entrepreneurs, I personally felt that it was my ‘duty’ to support the local food industry, no matter how small it is (*innocently winking). I got ‘rambang mata’ with the selection of brownies as it was quite vast but in the end, I picked out their Chocolate Walnut Brownie, Beruang Berendam aka Super Fudge, Salted Peanut Butter Brownie, Chocolate Cheese Brownie, Panda Brownie and last but not least the Five Chocolate Thanos Brownie (I know, I’m amused as well). I love each and every one of the brownies as it was all moist and rich in tastes but my personal favourites were the Salted Peanut Butter and the Thanos (‘snapping fingers’ as I’m typing). The only thing that they might consider improving on was the portioning of the brownies as it was on the smaller side. But nevertheless if you are interested, they do sell those delicious babies individually or in sets (I can’t remember the other prices but mine were RM19 for 6 pieces).    





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment