RSS

Green Mug Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #145)

It took me until now to finally give this kiosk a go because I was mainly focused on hunting for bubble milk teas whenever I’m in KK (yes, I’m that obsessed) that I overlooked this coffee joint. Well… mostly coffee anyway since they also have flavoured teas (but no bobas… sob sob) within their menu. I was waiting for my partner’s Liang Sandwich Bar order next door (they’re on the lower ground floor of Suria Sabah) when I decided that it was finally time for me to try them out. Since I’m also into cheesy drinks as of late, I decided to go with their Mexico Chocolate with Added Peanut and it tasted very delicious, as expected of a drink with a good blend of chocolate and cheese. The peanut chunks also complimented the drink really well and I for one am an instant fan of said drink. 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment